Tuesday, June 25, 2002



CHUCKY'S DAILY POETRY


walking the bay front every day
this "park ranger" held his sway
cleaning the toilets on the hour
and emptying garbage when it got sour

then out on patrol in my ranger car
my patrol car radio was on the blink
when a deal went down the gendarmerie

would cruiser right by and make a stink
that I called not on my radio
whose cord was severed (HO HO HO):
they laughed at "MR. RINKY DINK".......

they took their naps up on a hill
and had a "girlie" for a thrill
and lest I forget their laughter peels
they made their deals and tire squeals

still, I appreciate the "men in blue"
purveyors of crack, crank, and what's new
you got to know it's not so neat
to have to pack all that "heat"

and there are cops who are polite and fair
(and eighty year old virgins with maiden hair)
but the lady at Bayfront who showed me THE WAY
was

She who said: HAVE A BLESSed DAY!


many Blessings!

chucky


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home